I really love it here at Slippery Rock. When I was a freshmen, I was an Early Childhood Education major, but I switched to Health and Physical Education this year. The P.E program here is great and I am really glad I am a part of it. However, I live seven hours away from school and sometimes I wish I was closer. My second choice school was a school in New York, but the program there does not certify you in health as well. It would be nice to be closer to home, but I know I am getting a great education here.
I'm glad you enjoy the program here. It definitely is one of the best you can find! I can't say I know how you feel when you say you wish you were closer to home, seen as how I live an hour and fifteen minutes (at most) from my house, but I do understand that being close to home can be a good thing. I find it to be "an out" when I need it if I'm stressed. Even though you live so far away, just think, you're kind of being cultured! Western PA is a different place!
ReplyDelete