Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Sick
Well I have been sick for the last three days now. The snowy, cold weather today was definitely not a help to me either! I decided to go to the Health Center today and found out that they are using new technology as well. Instead of checking in with a receptionist, you now swipe your card into a machine and enter all of your information on the touch screen provided. It was pretty neat, I thought! Then it tells you to go sit in the waiting room and they call your name over the speaker phone. Technology seems to be replacing people and taking over face to face communication these days. Not really sure if that is a good thing or not. Sure it helps with organization and time, as well as making things easier, but it also is going to make future generations progressively lazier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment